Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Help me understand the Accor Plus Dining Benefits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2024, 12:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY, Accor, Hilton - Gold

Hello!

Bought the Accord Plus Membership because the free night certificate had huge value by its own. But now I would like to use the dining benefit as well. I just don't quite understand it.
When I click "DINE" on the website I can choose a city and get a listing of all accor restaurants. Some of these restaurants have a description like "20% off for accor plus..." , some have "no benefits" and the majority has no description at all.
What's the difference between no benefits and no description?!
Because frankly I checked Hong Kong, Tokyo, Osaka, Bali l, Bangkok and South Korea and it seems that 98% have no description and the last 2% have 20 percent off.

​​​​​​Doesn't seem like such a great thing except the "no description" means the full 50% off. That would be great, but I can't seem to find any evidence of that.

Can someone explain?

Thanks a lot!

No Benefits

Old Jan 5, 2024, 4:25 am

My Interpretation (which may be completely wrong) is:
Accor Plus benefits are not available. -means exactly what it says
Accor Plus members enjoy 25% off food for up to 8 people, and 15% off beverage- means exactly what it says

If nothing is listed for a restaurant that appears on the AccorPlus website then the standard discount applies:

How much will you save?

When you dine with four or more guests, your discount will be equal to 100% divided by the number of diners. For example, 100% divided by 8 diners equals a 12.5% discount. When dining with 10 or more people, you will enjoy a minimum 10% discount.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 4:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY, Accor, Hilton - Gold
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
My Interpretation (which may be completely wrong) is:
Accor Plus benefits are not available. -means exactly what it says
Accor Plus members enjoy 25% off food for up to 8 people, and 15% off beverage- means exactly what it says

If nothing is listed for a restaurant that appears on the AccorPlus website then the standard discount applies

When you dine with four or more guests, your discount will be equal to 100% divided by the number of diners. For example, 100% divided by 8 diners equals a 12.5% discount. When dining with 10 or more people, you will enjoy a minimum 10% discount.
Yes, I think so too. I just want to make sure. It's just weird that there is no mention of that on the dine - site.
It's great news if I could really get 50% on so many restaurants. Then again, that was the whole deal of the accor plus membership I guess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.