Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Online check-in & cancellation period - help please

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2022, 8:28 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

I have a booking at Pullman which is cancellable until 18:00 on the day via Accor. Two days prior to it I've had the option to check-in online.

I've stayed at this hotel before and had an awful experience so I'm keen to see the room before I take it. However, when I spoke to their accor representative at the hotel they encouraged me to check-in online and request a room on certain floors, which they said are the best rooms. However, will checking in online cancel my option to cancel the booking till 18:00 on the day? I can't find any guidance online.

Thanks!
Old Apr 7, 2022, 10:27 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Welcome to FT and the Accor ALL forum.

Frankly I do not know, but I would not do an online check, just in case you decide to cancel and the hotel starts to quibble and claim that it is now too late. Personally I find the online check in a complete waste of time.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 11:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I totally agree with Starflyergold. If you have some chances to cancel the booking, do not check-in online. It's useless anyway.
And welcome to Flyertalk
Old Apr 8, 2022, 12:58 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
check in online is a joke as you have to get the key at the reception and have to wait in queue anyway....have never seen a faster queue for guests, who have already checked in online and many hotels have also no faster desk for ALL members anymore
Old Apr 8, 2022, 5:06 am

Agree with the others, I would not do OLCI until I’ve seen the room. Also OLCI will more than likely do the pre-auth onto your card when you do it and the hotel may take their time releasing it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.