Wiki Posts
Search

Value of AccorPlus in Australia in 2021

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2021, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AccorAll - Diamond Qantas - Platinum
Value of AccorPlus in Australia in 2021

I let my plus membership lapse last year. But now 2021 sees me looking at some domestic holiday travel only.

When travelling with work, the dining discount was of value to me. but now i have to drive some value out of membership cost thru free night and red hot rooms rates.

i dont see how covid driven domestic demand will allow for many offers for red hot rooms or even free nights?

Anyone have any recent experience with booking red hot rooms and/or free nights?

thanks in advance
Old May 5, 2021, 7:28 am

The complimentary night included is pretty easy to use and I’ve seen lots of availability in recent searches. There are definitely red hot room deals available that change periodically, they might not always be for the exact property you want but some are good value. You can see the current deals on the Accor Plus website.
ozmouse likes this.
Old May 7, 2021, 1:28 am
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
My friend was wondering how I was paying less than hostel prices for a hotel in Melbourne this weekend, red hot rooms are one of the best offerings of the program imho.
Old May 7, 2021, 3:14 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ozmouse
I let my plus membership lapse last year. But now 2021 sees me looking at some domestic holiday travel only.

When travelling with work, the dining discount was of value to me. but now i have to drive some value out of membership cost thru free night and red hot rooms rates.

i dont see how covid driven domestic demand will allow for many offers for red hot rooms or even free nights?

Anyone have any recent experience with booking red hot rooms and/or free nights?

thanks in advance
I guess we're all different, but I drive most of my value out of the room discounts. I've had no issues with red hot rooms (outside some of my favoured hotels being on quarantine duty). Still plenty around.
Old May 7, 2021, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by perthite
I've had no issues with red hot rooms (outside some of my favoured hotels being on quarantine duty).
Suggestion for ALL : The Platinum Pestilence benefit - guaranteed availability at quarantine hotels.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.