Wiki Posts
Search

Does Accor have flexible calendar?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2021, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton LT Diamond, AA LT Platinum
Does Accor have flexible calendar?

I’ve searched but can’t find the answer to my question.
Does the Accor website have a flexible calendar when searching for rates? For example, Marriott and Hilton and even IHG have capability to see prices over either several days or weeks or even a month on one page. Hyatt though does not have this capability- you have to search day by day in a most laborious exercise. So is Accor closer to Hyatt or can you see the prices on several days at a time for Fairmont for example.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 7:04 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Not that I've seen. But, I'm not sure how useful it would be anyway. Depending on the dates of a stay, the check-in date and the number of nights, I've found that rates on any given night can fluctuate, and different promo codes can come into and out of play. I probably wouldn't rely on such a calendar if it existed, and would still run specific searches anyway, to be sure I'm getting the best rate. I normally use a spreadsheet with variables for my dates, number of nights, promo codes and property code, and then run a macro to initiate a web search to return the applicable rates. It makes it a bit faster to run recurring searches or searches with changing variables, but it still comes down to several individual searches.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 7:22 am

There is a small button called Open rate calendar at each hotel listed in the search results which shows the rate of that particular hotel across a few days, but you will need to click on each hotel one by one.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2021, 11:03 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
One other method you can try is to make a dummy booking for a long period and look at the "daily rate"
And dont forget to check google hotel rates .... and T C B or Quid Co as that has a small saving.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.