Search

Three for two in CEE

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2020, 7:07 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
Three for two in CEE

With the dearth of promo offers in ALL's post-COVID shock, this one can brighten up the vacation plans of EU dwellers: should you consider visiting the CEE this summer / fall, you can take advantage of the 3=2 offer at selected hotels. You have the option to book with or without breakfast, and the 3=2 pricing seems genuine, i.e. no based on some nonexistent exorbitant rate.

Sadly, some non-Accor-operated properties are not pariticipating, including the MGalleries in Wrocław or Kraków, or the Swissotel in Tallinn, but otherwise the selection is decent and I have not noticed blackout periods.

Booking is open until 16.08.2020. Make sure to select three-night periods when booking, as the form on the promo's page does not force you to, unlike with other similar promos:

https://all.accor.com/promotions-off...for-2.en.shtml

jackr27 likes this.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 7:48 am

Programs: A3 Gold, Le Club Gold
Supposedly, this promo started a week ago (booking period started on July 22). Accor must have kept it a secret for a week

Some decent offers if you are in the region or want to have a city break. All bookings can be cancelled up to 3 days before arrival.

I've just booked a stay at Novotel Poznań Centrum (approx. 180 PLN / night for a double room).
I might plan another stay for September.
Old Jul 31, 2020, 12:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by JTCz
Sadly, some non-Accor-operated properties are not pariticipating, including the MGalleries in Wrocław or Kraków, or the Swissotel in Tallinn, but otherwise the selection is decent and I have not noticed blackout periods.
Not sure what you mean here ?
Old Jul 31, 2020, 9:12 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Indeed they are not participating.

https://all.accor.com/middleware/pdf...els_2020_2.pdf
Old Aug 2, 2020, 2:28 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Most hotels in CEE, and in Poland in particular, are directly owned and operated by Accor, as opposed to franchisees. This promo, however, is mostly limited to Accor-owned properties, although selected franchisees opted in. Sadly, this does not include the likes of MGalleries in Wrocław and Kraków, the Raffles Europejski or Swissotel Tallinn, but some others, including some NOT named in the makeshift list IstKong linked to (e.g. the soon-to-be-MGallery Rezydent Sopot), have uploaded rates for this promo.

EITHER WAY

This is a really good 3=2, and with rates generally low thanks to COVID-19, this can be a good idea for those looking for a quick getaway to a less obvious place (coronavirus not included).
Old Aug 3, 2020, 7:49 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Iberia Oro, SkyTeam - Elite Plus, Le Club Accor - Platinum
This was working for me until yesterday. Now today I went to have another look and am getting an error (I am logged in as before)

Is anyone else experiencing issues?

Old Aug 5, 2020, 12:26 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
I had some issues yesterday as well, but managed to book after a few tries. This morning I got an email from the hotel telling me they did not receive my credit card information with the booking and should pay at the hotel.

Anyway, the offer was very good, Mercure Riga Centre €34.84/night.
jackr27 likes this.

Last edited by aapee; Aug 5, 2020 at 12:39 am
Old Aug 5, 2020, 4:22 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Iberia Oro, SkyTeam - Elite Plus, Le Club Accor - Platinum
Seems to show from the main page if you just do a booking of three nights as well.

Mercure Riga Centre is quite nice. Stayed there a couple of years ago.
Old Aug 5, 2020, 12:32 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by jackr27
Mercure Riga Centre is quite nice. Stayed there a couple of years ago.
It is, especially now when the new part of Origo is finally open.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.