Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Which hotels are offering as close to full service as possible in July?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2020, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: ALL Black Limitless | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Globalist | Marriott Ambassador | Avis President's Club

Does anybody know which hotels (preferably in Europe or close proximity) will be offering services that are as close as possible to the 'old hotel experiences', i.e. open lounges, usage of pools/spas, breakfast buffets (albeit limited) or inclusive a la carte options (not breakfast trays/room service only), open restaurants? Looking at the July onwards period.

I've heard that hotels in some countries like Bulgaria may still offer limited buffets and the likes.

Don't mind paying premium pricing for the same type of premium service, but not when half the premium options have been taken away.

Should add: for family (2 toddlers)

Last edited by Synthesis; May 28, 2020 at 6:56 am
Old May 28, 2020, 7:54 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
I received this e-mail a little over a week ago, from Le Montreux Palace, which indicates they will have all facilities open. However, I'm not sure things will be 'normal'. Probably still a-la-carte meals instead of buffets. It's a really nice hotel, and I've never had a bad stay there.

Old May 28, 2020, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ALL Black Limitless | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Globalist | Marriott Ambassador | Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
I received this e-mail a little over a week ago, from Le Montreux Palace, which indicates they will have all facilities open. However, I'm not sure things will be 'normal'. Probably still a-la-carte meals instead of buffets. It's a really nice hotel, and I've never had a bad stay there.

Thanks CanadaDH, will add it to the shortlist. I know from past experience we seem to quite like the same hotels Those 2 Fairmonts I visited in Vancouver and Whistler were quite awesome and service was fantastic (especially in Whistler). Not been to this one yet
hotel_user likes this.

Last edited by Synthesis; May 29, 2020 at 12:13 am
Old Jun 10, 2020, 3:15 am

All luxury hotels in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and Scandinavia try to operate as "normally" as far as the state regulations allow. Pools & wellness should all be open again by mid-July. The mask requirement for guests will also be abolished successively in Europe. Only buffet breakfast will not be available for a long time - but here, the hotels are creative and develop great a la carte options.
IstKong likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2020, 6:43 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Most hotels that are open right now operates with full service, at the exception of some that still close the swimming pool/inside restaurant/fitness until next weeks...

I would be confident booking a stay in july, it is very likely that you will get full service in most countries...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.