Accor Plus extension

Old Mar 26, 20, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Accor Plus extension

An extension of Accor Plus membership hadn't even crossed my mind, then they sent me an email to tell me they are currently offering... Nothing! Thanks for the update Accor Plus

Dear znsm,

The world as we knew it has, and is, changing rapidly. It is scarcely recognisable from just a few short months ago. Many of the simple enjoyments of life that you, I and the Accor Plus team treasure, are simply no longer possible today and have been curtailed.

Given the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our daily lives, we appreciate that you have concerns about being able to use and enjoy the benefits of your Accor Plus membership.

Please be assured that we are constantly monitoring the situation and we will keep you updated on any changes that will be made to the membership programme to alleviate those concerns.

I thank you for your loyalty as we traverse this most challenging time together. Please stay safe and take care of yourself, your loved ones and your community. I sincerely hope that in the not too distant future, we can help you again experience more.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Stevens
Paul Stevens
Chief Executive Officer

Facebook YouTube Instagram
brands
MEMBER SERVICES \ UPDATE YOUR PROFILE

Unsubscribe

Old Mar 27, 20, 12:38 am
R2

I agree. I didn't get this 'update' but what a useless letter. Oh how I feel good now that I know they are 'constantly monitoring the situation'.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Mar 27, 20, 12:54 am

Farce
Old Mar 27, 20, 2:26 am

A+ CEO to Accor mysterious big boss.

A+ : "Social networking is on fire with members being furious at us. What to do boss??"

Boss: "We cannot give them anything of value, it's against our policy. Let's send them peace email, it's free."

*Email sent.*
sycokid, hotel_user and Fims like this.
Old Mar 27, 20, 5:48 am

Programs: Still ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Another no information, and no empathy communication.

This one should have been sent at the start of the outbreak ( In January )

This is a subscription scheme.

It would be reasonable to expect a full years extension to all members on this ( and any unused stay plus carried forward )

Again Head In Sand strategy.

Even more, as this covers the primary outbreak area !
Old Mar 27, 20, 6:31 am

Originally Posted by hotel_user View Post
January 2020, the start of the outbreak.
A+ CEO to Accor mysterious big boss.

A+: "Boss, there is an outbreak, our competitors are offering free cancellation and status extension. What should we do??"
Boss: "We cannot give them anything of value, it's against our policy. Let's send them peace email, it's free."
A+: *type up email*

27th March 2020.
A+ emp to A+ CEO.
A+ emp: "Social networking is on fire with members being furious at us. What should we do boss??"
A+ CEO: *thinking to self* "How could that be I have already sent them peace email. Arghhh I forgot to click send!"
*frantically click send*

Fims, hotel_user and starflyergold like this.
Old Mar 27, 20, 6:38 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan Diamond, AC Altitude P25, Marriott Gold, Enterprise Gold, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by hotel_user View Post
Another no information, and no empathy communication.

This is a subscription scheme.

It would be reasonable to expect a full years extension to all members on this ( and any unused stay plus carried forward )

Again Head In Sand strategy.

Even more, as this covers the primary outbreak area !
Head in Sand? They've stuck their heads somewhere, but I wasn't thinking 'sand'.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: