Search

Pullman New Delhi Aerocity

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2020, 10:26 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity

Didn't see a thread for this hotel yet so starting one (MODs please merge or move as you see fit).

Stayed here beginning of Feb. for 2 nights. I had booked 3 so there would not be any issues with getting my room after a long haul flight that arrived at 9 AM but in all honesty the hotel likely would have given me a room early so the third night was overkill (although they did upgrade me as a silver to a suite as a nice gesture given that I had booked the extra night). I paid for the stay but used some points to reduce the total.

I had arranged a car transfer from the airport to the hotel and this was done professionally via email and later upon arrival at the airport, I received a WhatsApp message from the Pullman concierge to inform me they were waiting for me landslide and once I came through it was easy to find them with the sign and I was soon whisked off to the hotel and room (saving some hassle at the airport of arranging a taxi, etc..) The room category I had booked was an exec room and did come with transfers so this was included in the price. (the hotel is only 20 minutes away from the airport time wise, mostly due to traffic here).

Check in and all staff encounters were excellent, truly 5 star and made the stay a lovely experience. I wish I could say the same about the rest of the trip at Marriott properties (see that forum for more reviews). From the front desk staff, to the restaurants, the lounge or concierge, the service was outstanding. Not only was the staff helpful, they would go out of their way to ensure you had no issues and were able to make decisions which many other hotel staff elsewhere in India don't seem empowered or trained to do.

While they were making my upgraded room ready, they invited me to breakfast (it was after breakfast had 'officially' stopped for the day and again staff went out of their way to get me a few small things to make the time go nicer until the room was available (20 minutes later) with my bag delivered, etc...

The breakfast area is very nice, open to quite a bit of natural daylight, the food choice was great, the quality equally so and I regretted moving hotels afterwards I can tell you.

The room was a lovely room, sound proof and very spacious with excellent bed, bathroom and anything else one could hope for. The main bathroom was massive and the shower cubicle was the biggest one I have ever had. (it was easily 2 m x 2m size inside of the glass with body jets).

I was out both days most of the time so unfortunately didn't get to use the hotel much but it was truly a great hotel and I'd happily stay again. I didn't use the lounge except to check it out once and have a soft drink as it was not the published hours for drinks or food.

Some pictures of the hotel and areas for those interested. Hope this is of use. Safe travels everyone. (note the pics total over 20 to meet obligatory limits! )

Lobby Ceiling Design

Floor plan

Hallways to the room

Entrance to the room

Guest WC

Guest WC 2

Lounge Area of Suite

Bedroom of Suite

Bathroom Sinks and Vanity Area

Toilet section

Shower Cubicle and Roll Top Bathtub

Shower detail (nice body jets)

Bathtub

Black slippers!

Letter of no alcohol on voting day

Lounge area (food area)

Lounge area (seating)

Pool

Pullman history

Pullman history 2

18 types of rice served in restaurant!
Old Mar 6, 2020, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
There is a mistake in your review : the minimum number of pictures is not 20 but 50 !
BotB likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2020, 2:34 pm

Programs: LH-SEN
Excellent review. I've stayed a few times and have been very pleasantly impressed. All I could add is that the lounge serves a surprisingly decent, Indian Sauvignon blanc. It's the exception now to my rule that wherever one expects mediocre wine then go for red!
BotB likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.