Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reservation without membership number

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2019, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Reservation without membership number

Sorry for the newbie question. Just booked two stays online and found out that my membership number was not included in the reservation. What should I do to add the reservations to my membership account?
Old Aug 30, 2019, 9:05 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Go to the manage booking part of the website/app and click on Add a booking. Moreover send an email to the properties with your card number and ask them to add it to the reservation.
Old Aug 30, 2019, 6:44 pm
R2

This happened to me earlier this year. For some reason my LCAH# was not in a booking made at Fairmont Makati.

I emailed them my account number and not only did they promptly add it to the reservation, they also pro-actively reduced 10% off the rate I'd booked because they saw I had Accor Plus ^
jiunsoh and ftakak like this.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies. Problem solved by emailing the hotels with reservation number and Accor number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.