FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   Around the clock game (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1975700-around-clock-game.html)

LostAntipod Jul 5, 2019 3:09 am

Originally Posted by starflyergold (Post 31244728)
I think it was designed for touchscreens. It works a treat on the iphone.

Nope. Its a disaster on my ipad (current gen). It worked the first time. Since then, a city clock reaches zero and the screen flips over to "too bad, you didnt win this time" without even letting me play. I have cleared cookies, changed browser, to no effect. However if I crank up my windows PC if I am at home at the required time, it will let me play, but only if I clear my brower history first. I have given up on it after 3 actual plays since it started - complete waste of time.

But then, I shouldnt be surprised - this game experience summarises Accor's IT competence since forever.

PaulSawoniewski Jul 7, 2019 5:41 pm

Hi All,

Another update. In all 4 games that I recorded there is NOT enough light to get 100. Also the game suppose to run till 10 of July but in the last 3 days I had not been given any new cities???? Didn't think there was a limit on how many cities you can do.

So I have decided to put a formal complaint about this game.

Kremmen Jul 7, 2019 7:12 pm

My last try said at the end:
"All cities have already gone to sleep...
Thanks again for taking part. Winners will be contacted by email soon!"

I guess that means this silliness is finally over?

Goldorak Jul 8, 2019 12:25 am

Originally Posted by Kremmen (Post 31279733)
My last try said at the end:
"All cities have already gone to sleep...
Thanks again for taking part. Winners will be contacted by email soon!"

I guess that means this silliness is finally over?

it still works. I just played it for Nadi. But, overall, it’s been very messy since it started. I couldn’t play it during several days last week.

Dav77 Jul 8, 2019 12:26 pm

Just lost again

and tomorrow an Accor hotel will miss a towel set

PaulSawoniewski Jul 9, 2019 12:06 am

Hi All,

Another update. So apparently there is only 8 cities that change every 6 hours and your have 2 weeks to play all 8, once you play all 8 cities that is it.
I have also analysed all my recorded games and definitely I did not have 100 lights to turn off in each game so therefore no possibility of winning.
So I have decided to take this matter further with writing an email with formal complaint about this game. If they cannot provide fair chance of instant win then this game should not have been made available to public. Instead they should have done "register here for a chance to win".

Let you know how it goes.

Beckett66 Jul 9, 2019 1:07 am

My strong impression from playing the game was that turning off lights increased your score but that whether you won that score in rewards points was random (not dependent on turning off all the lights).

Kremmen Jul 9, 2019 1:15 am

Given the number of FTers and that nobody has reported winning anything, I assume the proportion who win was set to be close to zero. Are there any laws in Europe where they have to report winners publicly? Do we know they ever gave anything away at all?

mrmorens Jul 9, 2019 7:15 am

I won 1340 reward points. they will be charged after the 11th of july