FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   Around the clock game (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1975700-around-clock-game.html)

Goldorak Jun 30, 2019 3:09 pm

Whatever your internet connection is, the game is not working for 3 days now :(

ozmouse Jun 30, 2019 6:50 pm

yesterday count down clock said i was not allowed to play yet. today, cant enter in my acct no, but unable to play. the accor twirling symbol of nothingness.

Maelstrom Jun 30, 2019 11:57 pm

I guess maybe it is "broken" if you have already completed the city that would normally be available at that time? From my understanding, you can only do each city once, and they will be changing the available cities in a couple of days?

Goldorak Jul 1, 2019 12:01 am

Originally Posted by Maelstrom (Post 31256917)
I guess maybe it is "broken" if you have already completed the city that would normally be available at that time? From my understanding, you can only do each city once, and they will be changing the available cities in a couple of days?

no, the site is inoperative.

FlytheTail Jul 1, 2019 2:58 am

I wish Accor would spend their IT efforts on the functionality of their website (e.g., viewing existing reservations, default currency in search results) rather than creating absurd games such as these (especially when they don't work).

Maelstrom Jul 1, 2019 6:56 pm

I just managed to complete New York. 1560 points, but of course not successful in being a winner.

PaulSawoniewski Jul 1, 2019 8:22 pm

Around the Clock game issues

Hi,
Has anybody had issues with the game. I get to scores of 1500 or so and switched off all the lights on the building with 5 or so seconds to go and have to wait for new light to appear.
Just finding impossible to reach that 2000 score on this game.

Finkface Jul 2, 2019 3:40 pm

1620 just now. Nada.

Maelstrom Jul 3, 2019 7:29 am

Originally Posted by PaulSawoniewski (Post 31260187)
Hi,
Has anybody had issues with the game.

we are having nothing but issues with this game.

EcotoneHR Jul 3, 2019 7:32 am

I missed out on New York because I couldn't open it for days. Another IT fiasco brought to you by Accor.

lefrid Jul 3, 2019 8:30 am

I think there are 4 possibilities:
1. Poor requirements given to a 1st year student
2. Deliberate "case when" included in the logon script to prevent gold and plats from winning (and to attract other ranges of non status clients)
3. Panic code included if there are too many winners to limit losses (difficult to believe)
4. Normal Accor IT incompetence (most probably)
Anyway it is a good case study of how to buy yourself worldwide negative publicity and angry feelings for a very little amount.
Pass

Sawiii Jul 3, 2019 6:44 pm

Hey!

At least you already registered for grand prize right...:cool::cool::cool:
Very very BIG CHANCE to WIN.

6 more days.

PaulSawoniewski Jul 3, 2019 10:13 pm

Hi All,
So I have decided to record my few last attempts at this game and found few interesting things:
1. Total number of windows is 63 and you need to click on 100 windows (20 points per windows) so this means at least 3 windows per second.
2. When the game starts I always have all 63 windows lit but withing a second almost half of them disappear on their own so you start with say 32 windows.
3. I get to 15s left and I have switched off all the windows but one which will not go off no matter how many times I click on it.
4. You do not get multiple points when you click the same window, as per point 3 I only got 20 points and all the other clicks on that windows do not give you points.
5. For the last 15s of the game I got only 13 new windows to switch off, and the window which will not go off.

I'm not sure if any one else would attempt this but to me it look like there never is enough windows to actually get to 100.

Anyone asks how do I know this? Have video editing software where I can scroll frame by frame and see which windows go on and off and on. Now working to calculate exact number of windows that I click in these 4 recorded games.

Update coming soon.

ContinentalVoyager7 Jul 3, 2019 11:20 pm

LOL. I gave up on this game.

gilbertaue Jul 4, 2019 2:34 am

Originally Posted by PaulSawoniewski (Post 31267751)
Hi All,
So I have decided to record my few last attempts at this game and found few interesting things:
1. Total number of windows is 63 and you need to click on 100 windows (20 points per windows) so this means at least 3 windows per second.
2. When the game starts I always have all 63 windows lit but withing a second almost half of them disappear on their own so you start with say 32 windows.
3. I get to 15s left and I have switched off all the windows but one which will not go off no matter how many times I click on it.
4. You do not get multiple points when you click the same window, as per point 3 I only got 20 points and all the other clicks on that windows do not give you points.
5. For the last 15s of the game I got only 13 new windows to switch off, and the window which will not go off.

I'm not sure if any one else would attempt this but to me it look like there never is enough windows to actually get to 100.

Anyone asks how do I know this? Have video editing software where I can scroll frame by frame and see which windows go on and off and on. Now working to calculate exact number of windows that I click in these 4 recorded games.

Update coming soon.

YOU Sir, have won MVP of the year. :D