Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Around the clock game

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2019, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Whatever your internet connection is, the game is not working for 3 days now
starflyergold, Dav77 and EcotoneHR like this.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 6:50 pm

Programs: AccorAll - Diamond Qantas - Platinum
yesterday count down clock said i was not allowed to play yet. today, cant enter in my acct no, but unable to play. the accor twirling symbol of nothingness.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 11:57 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
I guess maybe it is "broken" if you have already completed the city that would normally be available at that time? From my understanding, you can only do each city once, and they will be changing the available cities in a couple of days?
Old Jul 1, 2019, 12:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
I guess maybe it is "broken" if you have already completed the city that would normally be available at that time? From my understanding, you can only do each city once, and they will be changing the available cities in a couple of days?
no, the site is inoperative.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 2:58 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
I wish Accor would spend their IT efforts on the functionality of their website (e.g., viewing existing reservations, default currency in search results) rather than creating absurd games such as these (especially when they don't work).
Old Jul 1, 2019, 6:56 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

I just managed to complete New York. 1560 points, but of course not successful in being a winner.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 8:22 pm

Programs: LeClub + Accor Plus (Platinum), Qantas Frequent Flyer (Lifetime Gold), Virgin Velocity (Platinum)
Around the Clock game issues

Hi,
Has anybody had issues with the game. I get to scores of 1500 or so and switched off all the lights on the building with 5 or so seconds to go and have to wait for new light to appear.
Just finding impossible to reach that 2000 score on this game.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 3:40 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
1620 just now. Nada.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 7:29 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by PaulSawoniewski
Hi,
Has anybody had issues with the game.
we are having nothing but issues with this game.
EcotoneHR likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 7:32 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum
I missed out on New York because I couldn't open it for days. Another IT fiasco brought to you by Accor.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 8:30 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Dia, Accor Plat
I think there are 4 possibilities:
1. Poor requirements given to a 1st year student
2. Deliberate "case when" included in the logon script to prevent gold and plats from winning (and to attract other ranges of non status clients)
3. Panic code included if there are too many winners to limit losses (difficult to believe)
4. Normal Accor IT incompetence (most probably)
Anyway it is a good case study of how to buy yourself worldwide negative publicity and angry feelings for a very little amount.
Pass
Old Jul 3, 2019, 6:44 pm

Hey!

At least you already registered for grand prize right...
Very very BIG CHANCE to WIN.

6 more days.
Dav77 likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 10:13 pm

Programs: LeClub + Accor Plus (Platinum), Qantas Frequent Flyer (Lifetime Gold), Virgin Velocity (Platinum)
Hi All,
So I have decided to record my few last attempts at this game and found few interesting things:
1. Total number of windows is 63 and you need to click on 100 windows (20 points per windows) so this means at least 3 windows per second.
2. When the game starts I always have all 63 windows lit but withing a second almost half of them disappear on their own so you start with say 32 windows.
3. I get to 15s left and I have switched off all the windows but one which will not go off no matter how many times I click on it.
4. You do not get multiple points when you click the same window, as per point 3 I only got 20 points and all the other clicks on that windows do not give you points.
5. For the last 15s of the game I got only 13 new windows to switch off, and the window which will not go off.

I'm not sure if any one else would attempt this but to me it look like there never is enough windows to actually get to 100.

Anyone asks how do I know this? Have video editing software where I can scroll frame by frame and see which windows go on and off and on. Now working to calculate exact number of windows that I click in these 4 recorded games.

Update coming soon.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 11:20 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
LOL. I gave up on this game.
LostAntipod likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 2:34 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by PaulSawoniewski
Hi All,
So I have decided to record my few last attempts at this game and found few interesting things:
1. Total number of windows is 63 and you need to click on 100 windows (20 points per windows) so this means at least 3 windows per second.
2. When the game starts I always have all 63 windows lit but withing a second almost half of them disappear on their own so you start with say 32 windows.
3. I get to 15s left and I have switched off all the windows but one which will not go off no matter how many times I click on it.
4. You do not get multiple points when you click the same window, as per point 3 I only got 20 points and all the other clicks on that windows do not give you points.
5. For the last 15s of the game I got only 13 new windows to switch off, and the window which will not go off.

I'm not sure if any one else would attempt this but to me it look like there never is enough windows to actually get to 100.

Anyone asks how do I know this? Have video editing software where I can scroll frame by frame and see which windows go on and off and on. Now working to calculate exact number of windows that I click in these 4 recorded games.

Update coming soon.
YOU Sir, have won MVP of the year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.