Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Received Loyalty Satisfaction Email but website link keeps crashing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2018, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl

Accor really has some issues! If they send me a loyalty satisfaction survey maybe they should make sure that the company they give this to to run actually has the capability to set of a darn website! Got a survey yesterday and all day yesterday it said it was too busy and today it keeps locking up between questions and then won't refresh. Not really a way to fully understand how customers feel about your program and then in addition to that they piss us off with a crappy implementation! I think its a company called Vivaxis which Accor should kick to the curb!
Old Nov 16, 2018, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
I assume if you try now, there won't be any problems. It probably crashed because many people were trying to complete the survey at the same time.

I just completed the survey, it took about 15 minutes. It focused on my satisfaction with the LeClub program, and how important certain benefits were to me. I liked that it asked how often the benefits were provided, because that's one of my biggest frustrations with the program: inconsistency in delivery of benefits.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 3:46 am

Programs: SQ S, IHG Diamond/Amb, Accor S
I managed to complete the survey but it took me at least 1.5 hours and I had to reload web pages at least a dozen times. Loading of the screens took so long that in the meantime I was able to do things for work. There is no progression meter shown so you have no clue how many more questions to expect. When I finally got the message that I had completed the survey I made a screen shot of that page which I can use in case the 500 points do not post.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 5:08 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Good idea to give 500 points for this interview

Just completed it in 20 minutes

I hope someone will manage all the received informations
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:15 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
I was not able to get the website to load on my laptop, but I did manage to slowly work through it on my mobile.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 1:35 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Funny, I started the survey on Friday. Ended up forgetting that I had a page loading and left for the weekend. Came back into work this morning and finished it off.

I actually think the website issue was quite appropriate - you’d be shocked if any piece of technology associated with Accor worked properly.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 9:35 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear members,

Many of you have received a loyalty satisfaction survey from us. Unfortunately, here has been a technical problem with the link that prevented you from accessing to the website.
Please be ensured that this problem has now been resolved and you can now participate !
As a kind reminder, the survey is on until December 9th

Kind regards, Amy
Old Dec 5, 2018, 9:37 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear members,

Many of you have received a loyalty satisfaction survey from us. Unfortunately, here has been a technical problem with the link that prevented you from accessing to the website.
Please be ensured that this problem has now been resolved and you can now participate !
As a kind reminder, the survey is on until December 9th

Kind regards, Amy
Never received that email....
Old Dec 5, 2018, 9:59 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Just received today the 500 bonus points for this survey
Old Dec 5, 2018, 10:21 am

Programs: Westjet Platinum, Fairmont Platinum RIP, Accor Gold, Marriott Lifetime Silver, HH Diamond
Filled mine out without any difficulty this morning.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 2:28 pm

Programs: KLM/AF Platinum for life, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
I received two mails from Accor today (morning and evening) with various specials. The morning one complained something about my credentials were invalid, even though I was logged in. The second one told me that the special had expired, on a mail sent today?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.