Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Ibis Style Clamart

Ibis Style Clamart

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Ibis Style Clamart

11 Bis Rue Du Clos Montholon CLAMART, FR 92140

Ibis Style Clamart (11 Photos)

Ibis Style Clamart

Ibis Style Clamart opened in september 2017. It is situated just in front of the station of Clamart (10 minutes in train from Montparnasse Station)

DSC_0011_9.JPG

The neighborhood is under construction for now (new metro line)

DSC_0012_8.JPG

Check In

Check In was smooth. I did OLCI (On Line Check In) and the key was waiting for me. I was upgraded to a room on the 5th floor (same room as the other ones but with a little balcony).

As a platinium member, I got a voucher as well for a welcome drink in the bar (I did not used it as it was late)

DSC_0005_17.JPG

The corridor takes up the theme of the maps of the subway

Room

The room was well appointed with nice design. Room size was average for an Ibis Style.

The bed was very comfortable.

DSC_0006_16.JPG

The room is new (like the hotel) and rather well decorated

DSC_0007_13.JPG

From the Balcony, I could see the Eiffel Tower (But it was snowy in the morning, and the Eiffel Tower vanished !)

DSC_0008_13.JPG

The bathroom was big enough with a nice shower (just a shower gel dispenser)

DSC_0009_12.JPG

Dining

Breakfast was included in the rate (As it should be for all Ibis Style).

DSC_0003_18.JPG

Breakfast was an Average Ibis Style breakfast with some littles extras : eggs to be boiled, small verrines of cottage cheese... 

DSC_0002_27.JPG

DSC_0001_27.JPG

Service

The beating heart of the hotel are the staff members. Everybody is so kind and helpful (check-in or breakfast).

The hotel is located in a calm area just on the edge of Paris. The location makes it the perfect place to stay with the train station just around the corner (no noise at night because the trains don’t drive then and the hotel is well isolated).

By train you are  8 minutes from Montparnasse where you have the connection with several metro lines and you are 20 minutes from Versailles.

The only inconvenience is that there are not so many restaurant in the neighbourhood : you have to walk cross the station to find some restaurants. (Or maybe just eat in Paris before going to Clamart)

Clamart will be one of the station of the Grand Paris Express : an automated transit network. Grand Paris Express consists of a ring route around Paris (line 15) and lines connecting developing neighborhoods (lines 16, 17 and 18), with its 68 new stations and 200 kilometers of additional tracks.

1_DSC_0004_20.JPG

Overall

Overall I must say that this hotel was a good choice for me. Everything still smelled new and the service was great.

Location wise, the hotel was not that bad as it was located close to the station, however if I were to be in Paris for sightseeing, I would't stay here and would stay somewhere closer to the city centre. However if you need to be in the Clamart area. I would reccomend the hotel for sure.

Ibis Style Clamart

Would you like to write a review on the Ibis Style Clamart?

No, thank you.
Yes
Easytravel likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.