FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   New Platinum Package (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1855730-new-platinum-package.html)

botfly Aug 4, 2017 2:12 am

Is this new package only for Plat members? Do Silver and gold members get anything?

PeterT1953 Aug 5, 2017 1:04 am

I've got the hump now - Mrs T had her card and notebook delivered last week.

For me - Nada.

Its not fair.

Sohan Aug 5, 2017 4:26 am

Got one as well, was definitely happy with the moleskine.

tris06 Aug 6, 2017 12:35 am

Originally Posted by botfly (Post 28646547)
Is this new package only for Plat members? Do Silver and gold members get anything?

I didn't get any package yet though I always find post to Australia is very slow.

CanadaDH Aug 8, 2017 5:45 pm

Received two packages in the mail today, one for me and one for my wife, with member cards and the notebooks. Both Plat cards show an expiry date of 12/2018. Presumably based on our spend/stays at Fairmont, since we have both already met the requalification criteria under the existing rules of FPC?

gilbertaue Aug 23, 2017 9:54 am

Looks like the new card designs have been launched.
According to Accorhotels' LinkedIn post, if you access your Accor app and click on card design, you can chose the new designs.
​​​​​​... Except if you have paid more for Accor+, then you get, as usual, nothing.

cwl Aug 23, 2017 10:09 am

Originally Posted by gilbertaue (Post 28725828)
Looks like the new card designs have been launched.
According to Accorhotels' LinkedIn post, if you access your Accor app and click on card design, you can chose the new designs.
​​​​​​... Except if you have paid more for Accor+, then you get, as usual, nothing.

Gilbertaue believe me you're not missing anything.

Not sure why Accor IT thought it was worth expending effort on this pointless App feature instead of addressing functionality such as ability to book more than one room at a time.

gilbertaue Aug 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by cwl (Post 28725884)
Gilbertaue believe me you're not missing anything.

Not sure why Accor IT thought it was worth expending effort on this pointless App feature instead of addressing functionality such as ability to book more than one room at a time.

I'm not really referring to the app :) We also don't get the new pack with the moleskin notebook.

ContinentalVoyager7 Aug 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue (Post 28727588)
I'm not really referring to the app :) We also don't get the new pack with the moleskin notebook.

Would love to receive the moleskin notebook. However am hoping, since we do pay more for Accor Plus, maybe a better welcome gift:D

PabloM Aug 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by cocoleolol (Post 28727798)
Would love to receive the moleskin notebook. However am hoping, since we do pay more for Accor Plus, maybe a better welcome gift:D

Haha. You would have to be kidding. It's a bit like if you pay for a better room with Accor you have less chance of getting an upgrade. So pay for AccorPlus, and get less benefits!!

Leverage Aug 23, 2017 9:26 pm

Requested a new platinum card in late June. Just got my plat card last week (in the US), but with the old design and no welcome package. I'll followup with customer service on the lack of love.

tris06 Aug 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by Leverage (Post 28728507)
Requested a new platinum card in late June. Just got my plat card last week (in the US), but with the old design and no welcome package. I'll followup with customer service on the lack of love.

A few days ago a package from France containing a new plat card and notebook arrived at my home address in Australia.
Shame I am not able to get it for at least month.

Just over 50% with status points to renew plat in 2018.

fredandgingermad Aug 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Nada here, have asked via facebook if everyone who is plat is getting one, why they responded at 2330 i have no idea but a response is better than no response!

Goldorak Sep 4, 2017 1:32 pm

I have received as well my new card (new design) and the notebook :)

yorkboy24 Sep 4, 2017 8:23 pm

I got nothing - didn't even get a mention that i'm platinum or any thanks for my loyalty. Just the standard Accor Plus info sent from Shanghai with the hotel directory all in Chinese. I didn't even get the automatic Accor e-mail this year welcoming me back as a platinum member. Complete silence!