Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current promo point offers

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2023, 1:29 am
Suspended

it's for ALL Visa cardholders only. It is not explicit but the system will check if there is a card linked to the member's account.
Old May 11, 2023, 5:44 am
siw

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by macaron95
it's for ALL Visa cardholders only. It is not explicit but the system will check if there is a card linked to the member's account.
That's annoying as I need to make a reservation for June.

The Head for Points article I linked says "The rules also do not say that payment with a Visa card is required." but not that it's for Visa cardholders only, so no Amex etc. payment for this offer, yes?
Old May 11, 2023, 5:56 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by siw
That's annoying as I need to make a reservation for June.

The Head for Points article I linked says "The rules also do not say that payment with a Visa card is required." Is the HfP article is wrong?

There's no ALL card available in the UK, AFAIK.
It's not wrong as they state: "The rules also do not say that payment with a Visa card is required."

This blog is publishing the existence of this promotion, but basically, they received the information from a reader or because of the authors has a ALL Visa card and received the promotion. When it's not a public offer, then it's a targeted offer. Meaning that if you didn't receive the offer yourself, there is 99% chance you are not eligible as this is a ALL VISA-related offer.

For instance, I don't have this card and didn't receive the email. At the contrary, my dad has the ALL Visa Explorer card and he received that email. Even if he wanted to share the promotion with me, I am certain that i won't receive the benefits and if I make the retroclaim to CS, they would certainly remind me that I was never eligible to the offer.

That would be your case if you are not a ALL VISA cardholder, as the card was released in France only in partnership with BNP Paribas bank.

Bare in mind that TPG and all other websites advertize about promotional offers for which not everyone are eligible (like fast track offers).
Old May 12, 2023, 9:37 am

deleted

Last edited by saaveraward; May 15, 2023 at 3:30 pm
Old Jan 10, 2024, 8:19 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Winter Break Reward Points 2x offer (Europe)

Earn double Reward points for winter break in Europe :
- Register for between 09/01/2024 and 04/02/2024
- Stay from 15/01/2024 to 14/03/2024
- The stay must be a minimum of 2 nights
- This offer can be used only 2 times

https://all.accor.com/a/en/offers/en...d-points.html#
Goldorak likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2024, 4:11 pm

Extra Reward Points | Special Offer & Experiences | Sofitel (accor.com)

Earn 4,000 extra Reward points Plan another getaway. Discover a new destination. Add an extra stop to your itinerary.

Indulge more – and more often.

From now through 12 May 2024, earn 4,000 additional Reward points when you stay at least twice in Sofitel hotels or resorts.

From Amsterdam to Zhengzhou, Queensland to Quiberon, Buenos Aires to Montréal... Our singular blend of local flair and French zest never fails to charm, delight and inspire.

To take advantage of this offer, simply book two or more stays exclusively on sofitel.com by 14 April. The extra 4,000 points, as well as the Rewards you’d normally earn, are automatically deposited into your ALL account.*

Note that the landing page states :4,000 additional points • Minimum two nights' stay • Limited time offer

But the waffle just below says :And when you stay at least one night, we will gift you 4,000 Reward points on top of what you will already earn.

And of course the official Ts+Cs don't see this as an important enough point to comment on!
Those Ts+Cs also say:
  • This offer entitles members of ALL - Accor Live Limitless, regardless of their membership status, to earn 4000 bonus Reward points when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL - Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
This is clearly not true as it is valid at Sofitels only.

If I try to book from the promo page it only allows bookings of 2+ nights so best to assume that the 2 night minimum each stay is the actual restriction applied

Edit 7/3: New email today but seems to be this same promotion but the wording has been altered to:
And when you stay twice for at least one night, we will gift you 4,000 Reward points on top of what you will already earn. Simply make your reservations by 14th April 2024 for 2 stays through 12th May 2024,
But if I try to book from the offer's landing page it still only allows bookings of 2 nights or more.

Gotta love Accor
kevino likes this.

Last edited by 3544quebec; Mar 6, 2024 at 10:05 pm
Old Mar 7, 2024, 6:34 am

Bumping this up because of new info added to preceding post
kevino likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 8:56 am
R2

Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Extra Reward Points | Special Offer & Experiences | Sofitel (accor.com)
Earn 4,000 extra Reward points Plan another getaway. Discover a new destination. Add an extra stop to your itinerary.
Indulge more – and more often.
From now through 12 May 2024, earn 4,000 additional Reward points when you stay at least twice in Sofitel hotels or resorts.
I stayed once (for two nights) and got 4000 reward points marked 'Offer: Re discover Sofitel'
Old Mar 7, 2024, 12:25 pm

Programs: ALL Platinum, Avis Presidents Club, Marriott Silver, Aeroplan Elite
I hate how you have to register for these promos before you book. I never get bonus points because my reservations are always set before these stupid promos come out.
orbitmic and hotel_user like this.
Old Mar 8, 2024, 9:39 am

Programs: accor platinum, HHilton Diamond, Avios,
Will there be a 6000 point promo?

Last two years there was one launched around this time in March.
Anyone know anything? I am holding off making reservations!

Thanks
Old Mar 15, 2024, 4:29 am

Programs: Le Club Accor
Get 15% Off on the ALL.COM APP ! Only for bookings till 31 March and stays from 12 April till 02 June.
Old Mar 15, 2024, 5:53 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by Joliment
Last two years there was one launched around this time in March.
Anyone know anything? I am holding off making reservations!

Thanks

Looking at the last post - prob wont be one till after Easter now.

You could always make a booking that you can cancil and re book if there is an offer. ( or ev=en a price reduction lol )
kevino likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 7:05 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Dive into summer: Reward points 2x

Rewards points x2 in Europe and North Africa
Book a minimum of 2 nights, by 12th May 2024, for stays between 27th May and 25th July.

https://all.accor.com/a/en/offers/en...summer-2x.html
znsm likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 7:08 am

Ohh, doesn’t look like the 6,000 promo is coming any time soon..
Old Apr 12, 2024, 1:01 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
4X Points New Hotels - Only Once?

Just to confirm, the 4X Points at New Hotels offer can only be used ONCE during the promotion period? I have a potentially lucrative stay booked, but unwittingly had a 1 night stay at a much cheaper property before! Is that it?

From T&C's:

This offer can be used only 1 per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.