Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accor Mastercard The Ultimate Rivals Game Points - Want to Join my Team?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 19, 2017, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: IMH
This thread is about an Accor contest that is open to LCAH members registered as being residents of China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, India, Vietnam, or Myanmar. To be eligible you also need to be at least 21 years old and be the primary holder of a MasterCard.

Details here: https://www.theultimaterivals.com

Please update this list with new teams or team-members. Current Teams and members:

Accoroos
thatsthatmattressman
gilbertaue
tomy77
??

DREAMLINER
lingua101
cowism
perthite
??

ARIS SG
virtualaris
BrunoLima
non-FTer
(empty)

Trivia Week of Feb 21:
- Which English team has successfully qualified for the UEFA Champions League for record 19 consecutive years?
- The year the first Novotel in Lille Lesquin open
- How fast is the fastest goal in UEFA Champions League history?
- How many year Master Card: Wikipedia said since 1966
- Wales National Stadium name: Principality
Print Wikipost

Accor Mastercard The Ultimate Rivals Game Points - Want to Join my Team?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2017, 7:19 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
After waiting a month for a stay to get validated I sent an email off. Credit to them for fixing it with 24 hours. [Mind you it seems a bit of a manual system]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.