Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2024, 2:19 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
All Plus Coyageur and All Visa Rates

I am Platinum with All plus Voyageur and All Visa Ultimate credit card.
The problem is that I don't see the All-Visa rates when I try to make a reservation (I only see All plus Voyageur rates)
My wife is Gold with All Visa Explorer credit card and she has acces to tle All Visa rates.

We tried differents hotels on differents dates but it's still the same problem.

For exemple we tried Sofitel Grand Ducal Luxembourg :

Rates for Platinum with All plus Voyageur and All Visa Ultimate credit card (no All Visa rates)

Rates for gold with All Visa Explorer credit card

In this case, the rate with the All Voyageur card is more advantageous, but this is not always the case. Sometimes the All Visa rate is more advantageous, but I don't have access to it
In addition, looking at the flexible rates, I can see that the 20% reduction announced for my All Voyageur card is not really applied...

I tried to ask for an explanation from Accor customer service who could not answer me and who referred me to the reservation service who in turn referred me to customer service...
Old Mar 27, 2024, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by nrouxel
I am Platinum with All plus Voyageur and All Visa Ultimate credit card.
The problem is that I don't see the All-Visa rates when I try to make a reservation (I only see All plus Voyageur rates)
My wife is Gold with All Visa Explorer credit card and she has acces to tle All Visa rates.

We tried differents hotels on differents dates but it's still the same problem.

For exemple we tried Sofitel Grand Ducal Luxembourg :

Rates for Platinum with All plus Voyageur and All Visa Ultimate credit card (no All Visa rates)

Rates for gold with All Visa Explorer credit card

In this case, the rate with the All Voyageur card is more advantageous, but this is not always the case. Sometimes the All Visa rate is more advantageous, but I don't have access to it
In addition, looking at the flexible rates, I can see that the 20% reduction announced for my All Voyageur card is not really applied...

I tried to ask for an explanation from Accor customer service who could not answer me and who referred me to the reservation service who in turn referred me to customer service...
typical behavior now too often seen in many services : always blame it on the other, no one cares and seems to be empowered to report and solve the issue.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 10:40 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
The website appears to be on an Easter break. I cannot log in but at least there is a warning available.

Old Mar 30, 2024, 2:09 am

Programs: VS Silver; Matmid Silver, BA Bronze; Accor Plat.
Originally Posted by starflyergold
The website appears to be on an Easter break. I cannot log in but at least there is a warning available.

It will be resurrected on Sunday
starflyergold likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 11:39 am

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
I have been experiencing the same error message for the past 20 days...
Old Mar 31, 2024, 11:47 pm

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
The 15% discount for purchasing on the Accor App was MORE than the price to book on the website!
Old Apr 6, 2024, 3:32 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
I made another booking, and the same thing happened, where it shows as "free" on the ALL site.

I called the Fairmont phone line, and the agent said everything looks fine on his end, and the stay is eligible for points. He agreed it's an Accor IT glitch of some sort, and has no good explanation (maybe "Accor IT" is a good explanation?). He thought at first, it might have been because the promotion had every 4th night free, so it was maybe picking up on one of the $0 nights, but since I've booked with this promo before and never had the same glitch, we really don't know the problem.
Update... Out of the 3 bookings that appeared on the ALL site and app as "free" and "not eligible for points", one of them mysteriously fixed itself yesterday, and now shows the correct price and points. The other two are still wrong. Just the usual top-notch Accor IT systems at work, I guess.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 12:50 pm

It just never ends with Accor IT. Now it seems my IP address has been blocked. Maybe I made too many rate searches? I made a new booking early this morning just fine, and checking a couple of hours later, I get this message when I try to reach the website.

If I connect from a device with a different IP, it's fine, but the IP on my home ISP is now considered a threat. I mean, I booked a room. You certainly wouldn't want any more of that kind of activity happening!

I logged a support ticket. We'll see if they are able to fix it, or if I need to change my IP address.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 2:01 pm

It just never ends with Accor IT. Now it seems my IP address has been blocked. Maybe I made too many rate searches? I made a new booking early this morning just fine, and checking a couple of hours later, I get this message when I try to reach the website.

If I connect from a device with a different IP, it's fine, but the IP on my home ISP is now considered a threat. I mean, I booked a room. You certainly wouldn't want any more of that kind of activity happening!

I logged a support ticket. We'll see if they are able to fix it, or if I need to change my IP address.
I got an initial reply from Customer Service. As usual, they don't understand the problem. They say they can't find any issues with my membership account, and to try again later. Well duh! I can log into the member account just fine, as long as it's from an IP address that isn't blocked by the Accor IT security team. I asked they escalate to the IT infrastructure or cybersecurity teams, since that's likely where IP blocking is happening.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 2:18 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I got an initial reply from Customer Service. As usual, they don't understand the problem. They say they can't find any issues with my membership account, and to try again later. Well duh! I can log into the member account just fine, as long as it's from an IP address that isn't blocked by the Accor IT security team. I asked they escalate to the IT infrastructure or cybersecurity teams, since that's likely where IP blocking is happening.
I’ve also had occasions when my ISP decided to block access to Air France/KLM/Flying Blue on their own so it might not entirely be Accor’s fault.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by beachmouse
I’ve also had occasions when my ISP decided to block access to Air France/KLM/Flying Blue on their own so it might not entirely be Accor’s fault.
I doubt it's my ISP blocking it. My next door neighbour has the same ISP, and he let me borrow his WIFI password today... I can connect just fine from his house. That was one of the first things I tried before logging the ticket with Accor.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 3:36 pm

My next door neighbour has the same ISP, and he let me borrow his WIFI password today...
I'd ban both of you for life - and anyone else in the same zip code just to be safe! 👹
Old Apr 8, 2024, 11:52 am

As if we needed any further proof of the sheer incompetence of the Accor IT department and all of their staff. They have gotten in touch with the right internal department, and said that they confirmed that my IP is being blocked by a firewall (which we already knew), and asked that I contact my own security provider to find out how to circumvent the blockage. I would have thought the simpler thing is to just have their people unblock the IP. They said they use Imperva for their website firewall, so I'm getting the impression that Accor has no people of their own managing IT security, are relying on a third party service, and may not even know how to ask their own vendor to fix it. It shouldn't be up to me, as the customer, to try to spoof my own IP address in order to do business with them, and for them to suggest that as the solution is just stupid.

As the CIO for a large multinational organization myself, I just have to shake my head at the level of incompetence that routinely comes out Accor.
Pegasus42 likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 7:22 pm

Programs: TK *G
This really scares me...

All I can think of is, if you know any GM, or anyone basically, at the hotels you frequent, ask them what's the best way to escalate. If Accor can not resolve this on their own, they can file a ticket with their firewall service provider.
Old Apr 13, 2024, 5:47 am

The block on my IP disappeared on Wednesday. I was thinking that maybe ALL Customer Service was successful in their efforts. Then, yesterday, I received an update from them (credit to them for that), that they are having difficulty communicating with their IT support team, but thank me for my patience. So, it would seem the IP block was a temporary one that resolved itself (which is not uncommon with such services). I suppose I should contact them to let them know, but I'm curious to see how long this type of support request would take to really play out. I'll probably call them on Monday.

Nice to see some follow-up and effort by someone at Customer Service, even if it took a bit to educate them on what the problem was. As for the IT support... well, if even internal Accor staff can't get through to them, then we really have no hope!
Pegasus42 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.