Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Review: Mercure Paris Arc de Triomphe Wagram

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 25, 2014, 4:02 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Mercure Paris Arc de Triomphe Wagram

Hotel website: http://www.mercure.com/gb/hotel-2053...am/index.shtml
Hotel address: 3 rue Brey, 75017 Paris, France
Telephone: (+33)1/56680001
Fax: (+33)1/56680002
Email: [email protected]

Transit Direction: The Air France bus serving CDG - Etoile/Champs-Elysées take about an hour, the stop is a 5-10 minute walk away. Cost: €12.50 Alternatively a taxi costs about €45 and takes 40 minutes.

Map:

Facilities:

Restaurant: Breakfast only, Room service (via an outside provider)
Bar: Lobby bar
Dry cleaning
Mini bar
Internet: Free wifi
Smoking: entirely non-smoking (despite what it says on the website)

Services:
Accessible internally but steps from the street
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2014, 3:50 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum

I recently stayed at this newly renovated Mercure in Paris as all other Accor options were horrendously expensive.

Check in: Excellent welcome by a very friendly staff member who went out her way to make sure I got a good room. Drinks voucher was issued (valid for the lobby bar or mini bar) and within couple of minutes I was in my room on the ground floor.

Room: This was an accessible room on the ground floor which was large enough and tastefully furnished. It also had direct access to a small internal courtyard with tables and chairs. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was large and had a great rain shower. The desk was small but sufficient to accommodate a laptop. Internet was free but required a voucher for each device from reception (which were issued at check in). Speed are at approx. 1.2Mbps, not great but good enough to stream Netflix

The room also had tea/coffee making facilities and a mini bar.

Food/beverage: While the hotel offers room service this is actually an outside delivery service which was dreadful. It took an hour to deliver (in fairness the receptionist warned when I ordered), arrived cold and lacked any taste. Avoid at all costs. They do offer bar drinks for consumption in the lobby but I did not try that. Breakfast is served in the basement but I preferred a fresh pastry from the many places around the hotel.

Verdict: This is a great newly renovated hotel in close proximity to the Arc de Triomphe offering decent rates (for Paris). The staff are a credit to the hotel.

Pictures:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.