Wiki Posts
Search

Auto conversion to M&M

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2012, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Auto conversion to M&M

Disappointed by the fact that vouchers can't be used for prepaid (online) bookings, I've been considering the option of automatic conversion of Le Club points to Miles & More miles.

However, it seems that the M&M website now states things differently than it used to a year ago (if I recall correctly), and it doesn't disclose the formula for calculating the amount of miles earned. I distinctly remember that it used to be cost-based - for instance, a two-night stay in Mercure would be credited as 1€ = 2 miles, but with a guaranteed minimum of 500 miles.

Looking at the website now, I can only see information concerning the 500 miles per stay, and nothing else. Have they switched to a fixed number of points per stay? I really need to know in advance, as I'd feel pretty idiotic to only get 500 miles for a 5-night stay worth 900€.

Anyone with recent concrete experience? I'd appreciate any input.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.