Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

special offer: 3 nights for the price of 2 (Sept/Oct 2012)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2012, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold, SQ Gold, AT Gold, Accor Silver, HHonors Diamond, I Prefer Elite, DISCOVERY Titanium

New offer from Accor

Europe
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...s_europe.shtml

Asia Pacific
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...als_apac.shtml

Latin America
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...ls_latam.shtml

Africa/Middl East
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...eals_afr.shtml

Terms of sale :

Guests booking 3 nights for the price of 2 agree to have read and accepted the following terms and conditions:

Offer valid for bookings made between 18th September - 21st October 2012 for Le Club Accorhotels members and Accorhotels.com subscribers and between 25th September - 21st October 2012 for the general public, prepaid online at www.accorhotels.com for one or more stays between 28th September - 11th November 2012, in all participating hotels.

Offer for stays of 3 nights. The free night is calculated by applying a 33.33% reduction per night - based on the NORMAL unrestricted RATE for the dates requested upon reservation

- for stays of exactly 3 nights.

Le Club Accorhotels points can be earned in participating hotels during this promotion.

Payment must be made online by card upon booking.

The offer cannot be changed, cancelled or exchanged after booking and it cannot be combined with any other discount or special offers.

Accor Advantage Plus members receive an extra 10% discount for bookings made in participating hotels in Asia Pacific

A non-binding exchange rate is given for illustration purposes only. The rate will be confirmed upon booking (if payment is made in a currency not used by the hotel, fees may apply)

Offer valid in participating ACCOR hotels subject to availability of allocated rooms.

SHARING IS CARING

Last edited by yauee; Sep 18, 2012 at 8:14 pm
Old Sep 19, 2012, 7:25 am

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
Another furphy

"7 hotels are available on the requested dates for this destination, but do not match your specific rates." (Perth Australia).

Twice a year there is a "Super Sale" which is a genuine sale. But it seems all the other "Sales" are just a waste of their time and ours.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by harryhv
Another furphy

"7 hotels are available on the requested dates for this destination, but do not match your specific rates." (Perth Australia).
Only 7 hotels don't match your specific rate - consider yourself lucky

Sao Paulo - 40 hotels are available on the requested dates for this destination, but do not match your specific rates. Please see the list below.
Looking on the bright side there was 1 hotel that had the 3 for 2 rate - priced 50% above the Hot Deals rate
Old Sep 20, 2012, 12:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold, SQ Gold, AT Gold, Accor Silver, HHonors Diamond, I Prefer Elite, DISCOVERY Titanium
Originally Posted by harryhv
Another furphy

Twice a year there is a "Super Sale" which is a genuine sale. But it seems all the other "Sales" are just a waste of their time and ours.
No experience with outside of Asia.

Success at places like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, China.

Maybe next time they should just exclude pacific , just put as Asia rather than Asia Pacific which made them more accurate with their offer.

As I had a word before with an Accor properties A-Club request them but is up to the properties to release or not release the room.

Personally I am not a huge fans for them... but reading thru the forum. 90% of the offer complaint are Australia properties. Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by yauee; Sep 20, 2012 at 1:49 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.