Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Missed Platinum due points not being posted

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2011, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K MM

I used to have AClub Favourite Guest. There were no levels. Now it is replaced by AClub Favourite Guest Business.

When I signed up for the new card, I immediately had Gold. But I was not careful to see if all my stays were recorded in the past. There was no levels so if I missed some, who cares.

Now I care. I found some from last November that were never posted. However the online tool only allows to go back 6 months.

I miss out on Platinum because the scheme changed. And really, 1 in 4 are never posted so it takes a lot of work to claim them.

This is bad customer service.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 12:14 pm

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
You should ask to Dieu Anh, Accor Concierge. She will be very happy to help you.

Originally Posted by Cozmo456
I used to have AClub Favourite Guest. There were no levels. Now it is replaced by AClub Favourite Guest Business.

When I signed up for the new card, I immediately had Gold. But I was not careful to see if all my stays were recorded in the past. There was no levels so if I missed some, who cares.

Now I care. I found some from last November that were never posted. However the online tool only allows to go back 6 months.

I miss out on Platinum because the scheme changed. And really, 1 in 4 are never posted so it takes a lot of work to claim them.

This is bad customer service.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Thanks for the tip. I PMed her.
Old Sep 5, 2011, 4:11 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by Cozmo456
Thanks for the tip. I PMed her.
PM received, thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.