Search

When do points post?

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2011, 12:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Gold
When do points post?

Newbie to A|club here, so apologies if this has been covered before:

I checked out 8 days ago at Sofitel Silom BKK. I booked this on the A|club homepage, and the confirmation showed my membership number. As we had full club access, we didn't spend anything else at the hotel, so upon check-out I didn't receive a receipt. From other programs I'm used that stays post within 24-48 hours after check-out. How about A|club? The website says, one can claim missing points after 10 days. Any experiences with this? Thanks!
Old May 17, 2011, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I understand from your story that you booked a pre-paid rate. If you don't have an invoice, you won't be able to ask for retro-credit of points in case they're not posted automatically. If I were you, I would contact the hotel by e-mail (you'll find the address on the hotel web page on Accor or Sofitel web site) and ask them to send you the invoice by e-mail.
Usually points are posted within a week but (too) frequently they are not posted. Sofitel Silom is usually good for automatic credit. I stayed there several times and never had to ask for retro-credit. My last stay there was in February and for the 1st time it took 2 to 3 weeks for posting. But it was done !
Old May 18, 2011, 5:15 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by KL803
Newbie to A|club here, so apologies if this has been covered before:

I checked out 8 days ago at Sofitel Silom BKK. I booked this on the A|club homepage, and the confirmation showed my membership number. As we had full club access, we didn't spend anything else at the hotel, so upon check-out I didn't receive a receipt. From other programs I'm used that stays post within 24-48 hours after check-out. How about A|club? The website says, one can claim missing points after 10 days. Any experiences with this? Thanks!
Go thru some of the threads in the forum and that will get a lot of similar experiences @:-)
Old May 18, 2011, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Gold
Points posted today, problem solved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.