Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2015, 9:19 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
My card changes

My card changes are as follows:

3081062XXXXXXX77 = Club des Actionnaires Platinum

3081034XXXXXXX76 = Standard Platinum

How long to get the new card usually? I have stays in July. Worst case I can do a virtual print out. Should I email the hotels I have booked about my card number changes?
Old Jun 7, 2015, 12:40 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
Originally Posted by tris06
My card changes are as follows:

3081062XXXXXXX77 = Club des Actionnaires Platinum

3081034XXXXXXX76 = Standard Platinum

How long to get the new card usually? I have stays in July. Worst case I can do a virtual print out. Should I email the hotels I have booked about my card number changes?
Usually about 4 weeks. The app used to have a function to show the card with current status (which was always accepted if the actual card was absent).
Otherwise, the current card should do anyway. As far as I know, the really important part are the XXXed numbers in your example, if the hotel has those, they should be able to see your current status in their system.
Old Jun 7, 2015, 9:51 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by happygolucky_nomad
Advantageplus

3084095xxxxxxxx3 = Advantageplus GOLD
3084096xxxxxxxx1 = Advantageplus PLATINUM
I used to think the last digit is the check sum. But, now I do not think so.

Coz my card pattern is just like the happygolucky stated. All the visible digits are the same. So the last digit (3 or 1) can't be a check sum.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 4:37 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by lingua101
My 7th digit is 6 on my platinum card.
Mine too these days. Last one is also a 6 !
Old Jul 18, 2015, 2:40 pm
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
The number on my new (Gold ) card is printed in a way that makes the highlighting of the 'actual' number even clearer. It is now larger and the gaps before and after are bigger:

308xxxx 012345678 9
Old Mar 4, 2019, 11:40 am

I just noticed today that my Accor member number has changed since 2018, and it looks like member numbers change along with status changes?!?! I have reservations in 2019 (that were made in 2018) through my employer's travel agent, and they have since re-booked me under new corporate rates but with my "previous" member number. I now can no longer see my bookings in the Accor website or by the app.

Do I have to do anything in order to get the correct points and night stays posted to my account (such as providing the new member number at check-in), or does Accor automatically reconcile all of this in the background? I am so confused!
Old Mar 4, 2019, 12:03 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Normally 1 number changes on card when you change your tier.

But, normally, no issues

i suggest you to contact CC and they will surely manage !
Old Mar 4, 2019, 3:43 pm

I took a closer look and two digits in my account number changed. One in the middle and also the last digit. I ended up cancelling all of my reservations and just re-booking them. Now they all show up in my account.

This is is such a headache. The only reason I even have an Accor account is that one of the countries in Europe I visit for work doesn’t have any Marriott properties.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 8:07 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FoxCrane
I took a closer look and two digits in my account number changed. One in the middle and also the last digit. I ended up cancelling all of my reservations and just re-booking them. Now they all show up in my account.
It normally sorts itself out in a couple of days, I've never rebooked anything, and it all has ultimately come together.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.