Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All Seasons review + In Bed with...

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2011, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

All Seasons review + In Bed with...

Mrs Mud and I are spending our 3rd and last night in a french All Season's property.

short review:I liked, budget price + complimentary Evian + unlimitted FREE WIFI ^ + FREE BUFFET BREAKFAST ^ + enthusiastic/helpfull staff + bright colors/nicely furnished room/hotel + upgrade to a suite ^
I did not enjoy that much: locations (twice near stations and once out of town) + bright colors (sometimes too bright)

In Bed with...
This evening when checking in, we had the nice surprise to learn that Mrs Mud and I were upgraded to a suite.
Before hanging the key, the receptionist then takes a photo album and says:
"let's have a look to what celebrity slept in your suite"
Of course Mrs Mud and I were a bit surprised by this photo album and started starring at it, waiting the name of this famous celebrity.
The receptionist then shows us a picture of someone who is definitely unknown at least to me...but proudly he says:
"it was Natasha St Pier"
i immediatly wanted to answer him:
"Natasha, who...but i can see he so much fond of her, that i should not.
Mrs Mud and I then answered:
"hum, nice..."
Mrs Mud noticed there was a picture of Madame De Fontenay in his photo album and said:
"Did Madame De Fontenay sleep in our suite?"
The receptionist answered: "No she did not, she slept in the other suite."

As i previously said, All Seasons staff are very enthusiastic, maybe a bit too much...

Last edited by Mynameismud; Apr 26, 2011 at 12:31 am
Old Apr 26, 2011, 1:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
FYI, Natasha St Pier is a singer from Québec. Very famous in Québec and in France
Old Apr 26, 2011, 5:45 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by Goldorak
FYI, Natasha St Pier is a singer from Québec. Very famous in Québec and in France
Interesting to note that celebrities were staying in All seasons..
Old Apr 26, 2011, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Bonjour Goldorak,

Of course i knew Natasha St Pier is "famous" both in France and especially in Quebec. Although i am not sure she is still very active in France.
By "celebrity" I was expecting someone more famous but of course in an All Seasons in the french province...she will probably be the most famous celebrity that will ever stay there.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 11:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Mynameismud
... but of course in an All Seasons in the french province...she will probably be the most famous celebrity that will ever stay there.
Bonjour Mynameismud
for sure
Old Apr 27, 2011, 6:36 am

Programs: CX SL, AB Gold, AF/KL FB Silver, HU/HX Silver, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by abhilife2001
Interesting to note that celebrities were staying in All seasons..
Maybe she wants to take advantage of the free breakfast and wi-fi.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.