Original Poster

Programs: Ba gold,honours diamond,spg Platinum,Marriott Platium
points for weddings

do you get points for weddings
Old Jun 11, 2010, 1:34 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Interesting question. Weddings are not specifically mentioned but I assume they would qualify under the meeting organisers promotion:

Meeting Organisers
- Meeting organizers can earn points by booking meeting rooms & guest rooms for an the event at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel and Mercure hotels - with the rate of €2 earning 1 A-Club point
- Meeting organizer is not required to join the event
- Meeting organizer should state this in the meeting contract with the individual property
- In order to earn points on guest rooms a minimum of 7 rooms is required - they may be paid individually by the guests or by the meeting organizer
- Double dipping of points is possible (i.e. on rooms where the person staying in the room and the meeting organizer are A-Club member)
- Meeting organizer may earn max. 100.000 points per year
- Excluded from earning points: Room extras (i.e. Internet, Minibar/Roomservice), Meeting room facilities (i.e. projector), Rooms not booked under the meeting group
- This offer is valid until 31 December 2010 only
If you are planning a wedding I would raise it with the hotel in question.

This may have to be booked through meetings.accorhotels.com
Old May 14, 2014, 7:17 pm

Programs: Etihad Gold, Le Club Accor Platinum, Best Western Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Gold
hello reviving this thread. Asking on behalf of a friend who is planning to do a wedding at an Accor Hotel in one of their ballrooms and using their in house catering team.

Is it possible to charge the cost of the wedding banquet to the room where they will be staying and get points for that? I read the Terms & Conditions and it is not stated there.

If she needs to get in contact with Accor, which department should she ask for? Le Club?

Many thanks!
Old May 16, 2014, 1:53 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by goldandsilver21
hello reviving this thread. Asking on behalf of a friend who is planning to do a wedding at an Accor Hotel in one of their ballrooms and using their in house catering team.

Is it possible to charge the cost of the wedding banquet to the room where they will be staying and get points for that? I read the Terms & Conditions and it is not stated there.

If she needs to get in contact with Accor, which department should she ask for? Le Club?

Many thanks!
I'd talk to the hotel in question and see if they can strike a deal. However you always have to wonder if points are worth it when you negotiate a keen deal overall.
Old May 16, 2014, 3:24 pm

Programs: Etihad Gold, Le Club Accor Platinum, Best Western Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Gold
many thanks starflyergold! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.