FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BYOB? Is it possible to bring my own alcohol for int. flight with Delta?
Old Jun 27, 2008, 1:01 am
Korhan

Originally Posted by OhSoBlessed
Here you are a college student getting terrible advice from some irresponsible adults. I was utterly shocked finding this thread and angered by some of the responses posted by FT members.

Now that you are aware of Federal Aviation Regulations regarding alcohol, do not even consider bringing your own alcoholic beverage onboard and consuming it.

Some others said they mix alcohol and medication. I'm a nurse, and I cannot believe some older adults would be giving you that idea.

Shame on those of you that bring your own drinks onboard KNOWING the FAA prohibits it and even more for giving this young college student crazy ideas.
Thanks for your concerns, as I stated earlier, I'll not attempt anything like that.

I'm though seriously thinking about getting a regular dose of niquill. During the midterms/finals/project dues I used to take dayquill around 10 11pm and it would keep me awake till 2-3 am which is usuall around our coffee break. That thing would keep me awake and I would be the only one that did not have a crushed immune system and coughing or sneezing. So I'm thinking the opposite would work with niquill... Or should I just stick with the old style, opening the textbook I'm taking in my backpack anyways and start reading it (which is even more effective than cloroform to knock you out :P)
A nurse's help is appreciated even more