FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Paris Orly Airport {FRA} (no longer Honors)
Old Jun 24, 2008, 11:02 am
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by JOUY31
- Is it worth 126 euros ? Difficult to say for everyone. I have stayed there and have no problem paying 126 euros (or 89 during the week-end)
- no Executive lounge or floor
- good treatment of Gold; you have an amenity (chocolates or wine); you are upgraded to a larger room, sometimes to a junior suite, but they don't have many.
- if they forget to give the coupons for the continental breakfast at check-in, do not hesitate to ask
- there is a shuttle to the West and South terminals; from the West terminal, which is the closest, get onboard the VAL to Antony (7mn) and then on the RER to Paris. Total length of journey to central Paris should not exceed 50mn.
Here is an update:

I paid €110.00 total for one night while I was in Paris a few nights ago. I was told, however, that if one is the first person to book a reservation via the Internet, the room rate can be as low as €99.00, including all taxes and fees.

I was given a renovated room, complete with stylish furnishings, sleek lamps, bright lighting, faux hardwood floors, and even a raised sink on a glass counter in the bathroom. I had a view of the Orly Ouest airport terminal. Be careful, though: I do know people who were given a pre-renovated room that apparently was shabby at best.

There is no longer an amenity for Gold Hilton HHonors members. However, instead of a continental breakfast, one gets a complete breakfast from the breakfast buffet in the restaurant. The offerings are quite extensive at the breakfast buffet. I was happy with it.

Expect to pay a minimum of €32.00 if using a taxi to get to the Eiffel Tower, if there is no heavy traffic.