FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Now I understand why some FTers here say ex-MUC FAs are the best
Old Jun 15, 2008, 1:23 am
Rustscheff

Programs: LH SEN, Eurobonus silver BA bronze Sixt Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle Amex Centurion
Smile DUS Crew in C

Originally Posted by ACfly
Anyone experienced the DUS crew in F?

Have a flight next week in F from DUS...
I have recently done a DUS-YYZ-DUS flight in C. On the outbound leg the staff was rather indifferent, doing their job in a mechanical way. When I declined the water bottle one is supposed to drink I got a stern look from the girl who stated "Water is good for You. You drink it!". I must confess that I would rather have enjoyed a glass of champers.

On the way back, however, I had the most delightful experience, which amounted to my best flight ever. With a genuinely caring and kind flight attendant AND purser. I have written about that flight in "SEN experience on board". I have also taken down their names and sent a "mention in dispatches" to LH HQ and they have marked it down and replied to me. So I guess it all comes down to human nature and the luck of the day, just like when ordering "the dish of the day"...