FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only
Old Jun 12, 2008, 9:55 pm
Stlee714

So what of you sign up fpr the avis preferred or whtever the bypass program is and use the employee code? has anyone had any luck with that. Funny thing, I didn't bother to check this site and bought a code off of ebay. It turned out to be the employee code and when I went to get the car they asked for id. If i was able to bypass her it might have worked. any help would be appreciated. I am going from Vegas to LAX area one way and I need a minivan for the fam.

Oh yeah, so the way I found out was I had originally booked the trip above, for July, and then booked another trip the same way but different date, for June. I called avis to see about an additional driver for the July trip and add my NWA FF#. The response was that the july vegas to cali trip confirmation would need a CC to change anything. No problem, i thought I was all set, then I went to vegas last weekend and that was when it happened.

So what happens now? Would you think I could get the car on this tecnicallity where they are going to charge me if I cancel same day right, but I want the car at the rate I got? I am not sure what to do? I will have a back up plan since I will be traveling with my wife and kids.

Last edited by Stlee714; Jun 12, 2008 at 10:23 pm