FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Now I understand why some FTers here say ex-MUC FAs are the best
Old Jun 12, 2008, 12:02 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Now I understand why some FTers here say ex-MUC FAs are the best

From early May, I had an opportunity to take LH F from FRA as well as MUC to the US. After reading many times that FTers here mentioning about MUC has the best crew, I now agree. The crew from MUC seems to be more upbeat, younger, attentive, friendly, and treat every pax the same.
But, something that indeed giving them additional points, is the fact that they do care about what's the best for the customer when serving the meals.
I am sure everyone here knows the menu for transatlantic for May and June. For the short ribs, the crew from MUC, cut the ribs, so that the pax could just eat it right away rib by rib, without struggle. From FRA, it served as a slab of ribs. So, we had to cut ourselves each rib before eating.
And, now is the best part - chocolate fondue. From FRA, the crew never suggested or served the chocolate fondue warmed. Basically like dipping the fruits into chocoalty nutella. But from MUC, the girl apologized because it would take 10 minutes to serve the chocolate fondue due to the warming process. And yes, the warm hot chocolate fondue, made the dessert taste miles better...

Just my 2-cents as a pax who loves to eat.
Happy flying.