FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Embassy Suites Boston - at Logan Airport {US-MA}
Old Jun 10, 2008, 3:40 pm
suzieq

Embassy Suites Boston Logan

Stayed past weekend. Pick up @ BOS bit slow, driver very pleasant. Got checked in promptly. Two bottles of water as Diamond Amenity. Asked for robes to be delivered while out and they were there upon return. Shuttle took us to City Transport Area @ Airport. Once got bearings found it was a nice walk to the hotel, however not something I would want to do alone . . .through the park w/no lights.

Asked for extra pillow and blanket about 2300. Fine young man responded would take care of. After 15 minutes called again, lady adv Security would have to bring. After 15 min called again. Spoke to first young man. He was VERY kind and also seemed mortified we had not received 'em yet. He stated he had delivered orig message and we should have had the items. Was then adv Security delivering all requests; was slow. Never did receive them. (used one robe as a pillow, other as blanket)

Called for wake up call. Did nNOT receive call in morning. Called front desk to tell them of problem. Just asked that it be discussed @ a quality control meeting. He didn't seem too concerned. Reported that did not receive blankets. He told me that they were all sold out therefore did not have any. That is pretty reasonable, but WHY didn't I get a call @ night telling me of this. Would not have been annoyed at night.

On bill received charge for Swings . . that's the name of the restaurant. Imagine that on an expense account.

Breakfast good, clean up good. The parking @ the hotel is $37 or so a night. The car rental facility is right across the street. Walked over to Hertz the next day and completed rental process.