FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do I get this great deal ticketed?
View Single Post
Old May 24, 2008, 5:20 am
dvs7310

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
If it needs to go on a paper ticket then you'll have to find a travel agent in CMB to ticket it. If it can be issued as an eticket then you might be able to get away with expedia uk, quite a few people too advantage of last winter's CMB deal by booking etickets there.

Good luck with getting ticketed on SQ's A380. I don't know how possible that will be on a CI ticket since SQ charges surcharges on the 380 and 77W for premium classes. I can see the fare and the routing on the 380, but I don't see SQ's surcharge built in when you click the fare details.

EDIT: I tried to find a place to book it online and it won't do it because you're mixing classes. The NRT-HNL flights are only offered in C but you're booking the CMB-SIN-NRT in F. You're going to have to get a travel agent to book this for you. It can be easily booked online if you settle for C class however.

Please don't call the airline, this is likely an old fare that they have forgotten about that will get pulled if they are called. On top of that, they are unlikely to ticket it for you if you call them and their rate desk decides its too low since fares are only guaranteed once ticketed.

Last edited by dvs7310; May 24, 2008 at 8:14 am