FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Delta Reserve card from American Express.
Old May 7, 2008, 8:45 am
Kibison

Originally Posted by AndyTLe
Question for you, are you traveling enough to need the benefgits of elite status? Especially since there are very limited international benefits. It also works for you because you have flexible travel schedule. The vast majority of SMers are more specific with desired travel dates.
I am not sure. With BA Gold, there are tons of cool benefits. The one I use the most is the ability to use any BA/OneWorld lounge in the world regardless of what airline or class I am flying on.

The "Is PM worth it?" thread and the benefits matrix on delta.com show several benefits I would be interested in.

Also, if Delta ever rolls out a true flat-bed product on all their long haul routes, like the new 777 they just bought, then who knows, I may actually start flying TATL with them again.

It was the poor TATL J product that Delta offered compared to BA that drove me away 4 years ago. (And the "20 questions" routine on all LGW departures)