FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Delta Reserve card from American Express.
Old Apr 20, 2008, 2:01 pm
PDX-RDM-AVL-TPA

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K; Delta Silver Medallion (1MM); Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold; National Executive
Originally Posted by brown069
There is no published information on the Delta Reserve (personal) AmEx. There is/was a page on the DL Reserve for Business card.
While there isn't an application page for a Delta Reserve personal card, there is a page to apply for an additional cardholder.

And the page to apply for the Delta Reserve for Business CC is still active.

I don't think I'll switch over from either of our Delta Platinum AmEx cards. I prefer a real CRC membership over "access" to CRCs as this wouldn't give me complimentary wireless at the CRC and it wouldn't provide access to NW WCs and CO PCs. Although with the merger this latter issue might change.

One plus side for some people, this does seem like a cheaper way to get CRC access for non-spouses. Right now it costs $125 to add get CRC membership for your. Additional cards for the cost $175, which wouldn't save money on CRC access for your spouse (although she/he would also get the other Reserve benefits) but could theoretically provide less expensive CRC access to others. This would probably make the most sense for a small business with several traveling employees.

By the way, the 5% off Delta flights is nothing new. This is only for the Delta Reserve Business (I believe), and this is the same 3% OPEN Savings plus 2% Bonus OPEN Savings that is available with the Business Delta AmEx Platinum.