FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Delta Reserve card from American Express.
Old Apr 20, 2008, 9:51 am
brown069

Programs: Delta Diamond 2 Million Miler, United 1K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Avis President’s Club
Originally Posted by lewinr
I've looked all over the Amex site but am unable to find this card.
I've found Delta personal and business gold and platinum cards, but not anything called the "Delta Reserve for Business" card. The links I've found in this thread all do not work for me (I get errors on the amex site). Can anybody help me find this card?

Posted with ForumPilot v1.1
There is no published information on the Delta Reserve (personal) AmEx. There is/was a page on the DL Reserve for Business card.

I called to inquire about upgrading my personal Platinum AmEx, and the AmEx agent had never even heard of it. After holding for some time, he came back with info and upgraded my card to the personal Delta Reserve, and said full info on the benefits of the card would arrive by mail in my welcome kit.

He said it was very exclusive, and not everyone will qualify to have the card. He likened it to the Black AmEx (although with a substantially smaller annual fee and fewer general benefits).

My card is set for delivery in late May.