FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Yet another HNL revup question...
View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2008, 9:25 am
fly co to see the yanks
Suspended

Originally Posted by TommyC80
Your responses consistently add little to no value to the question being asked
that wasn't my point. my point was that your question could have easily been tacked onto the existing -- and quite recent -- thread.

again, if we had one thread on rev-ups (similar to having one thread on the PC Mastercard or BF upgrades or BF food, or EWR customer service, etc.), it would be easier to find things instead of having scads of one-off threads (usually with non-descriptive, generic titles such as in this case).

now, let's say that your title was actually descriptive (which it clearly wasn't), then maybe it would be justified (and even beneficial) in breaking it out since it would highlight a specific revup issue. a search on "revup" (or "rev-up") would show the thread and the title would highlight a very specific situation. awesome. but, since your title is so vague (and basically unhelpful), a search would result in yet another one-off thread with a non-descriptive title.

for the life of me, i don't see why this is so difficult and/or confusing. and, people continue to flame me instead of addressing my points. a better retort by the OP would have been an explanation why this thread should be a new thread (i.e., "i bring up a specific situation, as can been seen by my topic title") instead of just flaming me. OP: if you had a good reason on why this should be its own thread, that would basically shut me up, no? wouldn't that be a great comeback? and, if the OP chooses to ignore this post, i would invite anyone to address these points. anyone.

Last edited by fly co to see the yanks; Apr 11, 2008 at 9:54 am