FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help! Air Baltic flight cancelled. What to do next?
Old Apr 10, 2008, 3:03 am
jfidler

Programs: TK*G OZ*G AA Plat
Ask them to keep it at the ticket office at the airport, as the other poster suggested. It's OK if you're arriving by land -- just pick up the tickets the day you depart from TAS at the airport.

I had a slightly similar situation about 2 years ago. I booked a ticket TLL-CPH-IAD with SK, and it was OV on the TLL-CPH leg. The flight was cancelled (they removed it from the schedule permanently) a few weeks before my journey. They didn't inform me of this, but I noticed it 3 days before my journey. I was travelling all the days prior to the journey and unable to be at the airport at times when the SK airport ticket office was open (I arrived the night before at midnight, left the next morning at 7am) so they just gave the tickets to the OV airport ticket office, and I picked them up the day I had my flight. (They rebooked me TLL-OSL-CPH.)

I guess things will become a lot easier in 2-3 months when all airlines finally adopt e-ticketing.