FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions about M11 rate
View Single Post
Old Apr 8, 2008, 4:27 pm
LonesomeTraveller

Programs: Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by hhoope01
Well, one thing I see is that the 429.00(EUR) is per stay, not per night. And per the rules of the rate, it looks like a stay is two nights. So the per night rate is 214.5(EUR).

What is interesting is that the rate seems to be valid on stays between Thursdays and Mondays (i.e. weekends) and if I put in a Thursday to a Monday stay, the rate still says 429.00(EUR) per stay though the details in the rules says it is for a 2 night stay. So I'm not sure if it would still be 429.00(EUR) for all 4 nights are not, but it sure looks like it might be.

I noticed that too, and I thought it was strange since my stay would have been for three nights instead of two. So I played around a little. I tried again for two nights, and again for even just one night and the same rate came up. 429 Euro per stay. Something really seems strange about this ... regardless, the rate description doesn't seem to match what was advertised. 15% off for Breakfast, versus two-night stay and golf.

Last edited by Randy Petersen; Apr 8, 2008 at 9:19 pm Reason: by request of member.