FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aeroflot E Ticket - How to find the ticket number?
Old Mar 26, 2008, 8:34 pm
apoivre

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Originally Posted by asnovici
Just curious, when I try to use VirtuallyThere, it tells me that my agent needs to input an email address in order for to access my reservation. I bought the tickets online, how can I view the reservation? Is there a word around for that "email input" requirement?
For itineraries paid for on aeroflot.aero try using the address you gave them at booking. What I do is bookmark the itin page on VirtuallyThere from the link in Aeroflot's booking confirmation - why oh why can't they send it to me once I buy my tickets the way every self-respecting airline does?

P.S. If you were logged in with your Aeroflot Bonus number when you booked that ticket, you can always use their My Bookings link. But then you'll have a hard time trying to get your SU Bonus number out of their system to park those miles in another Skyteam FFP