Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Aeroflot E Ticket - How to find the ticket number?

Old Mar 24, 2008, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat

Anyone know from their e-ticket experience in the past how you can retrieve the actual ticket number on an Aeroflot ticket? I don't need it now but I like to have these for retro credit processes in the future via the SU website.

Best I can tell from the SU confirmation and "Virtually There" reservation review they offer you I can't find the ticket number anywhere.

Last edited by woody125; Mar 24, 2008 at 1:03 pm
Old Mar 24, 2008, 12:16 pm
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You need to click the [eTicket receipt] button in VirtuallyThere.
Old Mar 24, 2008, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KVS
You need to click the [eTicket receipt] button in VirtuallyThere.
Bingo. Thanks! Now that I think about it a little more investigative effort on my part might have gotten me that answer.
Old Mar 26, 2008, 8:08 pm

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Just curious, when I try to use VirtuallyThere, it tells me that my agent needs to input an email address in order for to access my reservation. I bought the tickets online, how can I view the reservation? Is there a word around for that "email input" requirement?
Old Mar 26, 2008, 8:34 pm

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Originally Posted by asnovici
Just curious, when I try to use VirtuallyThere, it tells me that my agent needs to input an email address in order for to access my reservation. I bought the tickets online, how can I view the reservation? Is there a word around for that "email input" requirement?
For itineraries paid for on aeroflot.aero try using the address you gave them at booking. What I do is bookmark the itin page on VirtuallyThere from the link in Aeroflot's booking confirmation - why oh why can't they send it to me once I buy my tickets the way every self-respecting airline does?

P.S. If you were logged in with your Aeroflot Bonus number when you booked that ticket, you can always use their My Bookings link. But then you'll have a hard time trying to get your SU Bonus number out of their system to park those miles in another Skyteam FFP
Old Mar 26, 2008, 9:58 pm

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Unfortunately neither applies to me. I book my tickets as award tickets from nwa.com (NW site). Looks like Im SOL in terms of using VirtuallyThere

Why cant they implement View Your Reservation that uses booking code and last name, like others? They did such a good job on redesigning their website, that would be a great improvement (couples with tghe ability to view and change seat assignments, of course!)
Old Mar 26, 2008, 10:20 pm
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by asnovici
They did such a good job on redesigning their website, that would be a great improvement
VirtuallyThere (which requires PNR Locator + Last Name + E-Mail Address) is a service of Sabre; Aeroflot has no control over it...
Old May 11, 2009, 7:21 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
I have boarding passes with ticket # on SU and name. Anyway i can get a receipt from them?
Old May 12, 2009, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by al613
I have boarding passes with ticket # on SU and name. Anyway i can get a receipt from them?
Did you get a confirmation email when you bought the tickets (assuming you did so online)? If you've already flown I am pretty sure the Virtually There link is dead. At least it has been for me in the past.

Other than that...I really have no idea. It happened to me once that I needed it after the fact and did not have it. Since then I'm militant about it, print screens, printing the thing when I get it, adding in a scan and photo copy as well is my SOP. A bit paranoid probably but Russia has trained me well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.