FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk {US-HI}
Old Mar 22, 2008, 2:33 pm
UFgatorgal

Programs: AS Million Miler, AS MVPG-75K, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Silver, Nat EE
Originally Posted by Punki
We stayed at this property last week in a one bedroom suite with our son and his girlfriend. One night was an award stay just because the prices got crazy. It was certainly tighter accomodations than those to which we are accustomed, but it worked just fine.

Both the breakfast and the cocktail and cocktail hour snacks and live entertainment were unusually good. This hotel goes in my TOP THREE Embassy Suites along with Portland, Oregon and Deerfield Beach, Florida. ^
Hi - I am booked with hubbie for stay in May 08. My mom is thinking of joining us in Hawaii, but not committed yet. Right now my res is booked for 2 people but was wondering if she does join us - would I have to let hotel know we have 3rd adult in room (reason I am asking is the rate jumps nearly $45 per night to add 3rd adult - don't think it's worth is as mom does not drink and she eats like a bird

For the breakfast and happy hour....do they confirm you are guest (and confirm # of people per room)? At most embassy suites I just show room key but did not know if this location does anything differently. Any input on how you saw breakfast/cocktails work?

Also, is the construction of the Trump condos next door creating noise problems in the ES rooms? Thanks!