FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thanks American, your upgrade "enhancement" has destroyed EXP for me!
Old Mar 16, 2008, 6:09 pm
MIKESILV
Suspended

Originally Posted by jrhone
I work anywhere between 2-6 AA flights a day , if I am not working the gates I am at the ticket counter.

This change has not reduced the amount of time I spend dealing with Elite Upgrade requests at the gate, if fact I probably now have twice as many people asking me if their upgrade has cleared as I used to get.

It might save me having to type out the entry to put someone on the list as for the most part the ticket agents now put you on the list . However , seeing as the entry to put some one on the list takes about 3 seconds , it is now simply three seconds that the TA spends adding the entry rather than the GA . The entry used to put someone on the list is very simple..

GL123-SMITH¤X‡UPG1

If your working the gate you can also dedicate the set to one particular flight so you dont even have to type the flight number, takes it down to about 2 seconds.

I am curious as to how you think this will enable GA's to handle 1+ flight at a time ?
Actually I am suprised you even bothered to spend the time to respond

mike