FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SEN renewal for €2000? Anyone else get this? [merged discussion of annual offer]
Old Mar 12, 2008, 5:04 pm
tcswede

Originally Posted by SMK77
And to all of our HONchos who thinks that just sitting often enough on an airplane makes them god-like for LH: Your profitability for LH might be ways worse than that of any decent SEN card holder. Abolishing the 2.500 miles for short trips in C would help to bring some of those HONchos back to reality...
What a heap of crap.
Are you feeling shortchanged for not being "welltreated" enough by LH - or why such a statement.
I could not care less for what profitability I am for LH - but as long as I qualify for the standards that LH offers at a certain level - I expect the offerings being to be upheld - of course the contents thereoff might change at any time - but then I am free to decide whether to ..... about the changes and then still to accept them or to move on.

And yes - HON offers infinite more for me than SEN did - so I am happy with it - but that does not exclude me from being unhappy about some things - and then to decide to stick or to move on.

Following your definition above - I should be decent LH M&M member as out of 40 rough segments this year only 7 were intra europe in the back of the bus - the rest longhaul... However I think actually with my limited math skills the shorthaul C customer provides more profitability remembering my weekly commutes to Scandinavia from Germany in a former life were tix often cost as much as what I recently paid for ex Asia to Europe to N A R/T in Z....

But your above post leaves me a bit wondering as you complain about the ignorance and cockiness of others....

Cheers

Thomas