FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone been credited for shopping miles yet?
Old Mar 11, 2008, 4:15 pm
heartybob

Programs: BA Gold; HH Gold; M&M; PS Classic; VV Silver (deceased); BD Silver (deceased).
Originally Posted by Steady-EDI
I have purchases 'pending' since before Christmas and some that never showed up at all Nothing has converted into actual miles.

I know some of you guys probably won't like hearing this, but the equivalent BA scheme, which came along a couple of weeks after the bmi one, is working perfectly. All my purchases showed up quickly and all have converted into actual BA miles. Having just checked, all my Christmas purchases credited as actual miles on 11 Jan and January sales purchases had all credited by the end of that month ^

This is a poor show from bmi, especially when such a direct comparison is available. If a retailer is covered by both schemes, I now automatically choose BA, even though the bmi miles/£ rate is usually better.
Same here - my one purchase thru ba.com posted the miles ages ago. All the rest of my purchases that I've made thru bmi are either still pending or not showing at all