FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO vs. Swiss Air
View Single Post
Old Mar 3, 2008, 4:52 pm
msbiojojo

CO vs. Swiss Air

Hi there,
Im a creature of habit. And while Im not an elite this or that, I like CO and go out of my way to book their BF product when I travel once or twice a year. Im comfortable with it. Im used to it and know what to expect. I like the width of the seats, I like the "up front" and frankly, I like the ice cream sundaes.

That being said, CO is a much more expensive flight for my July cruise(open jaw bos to bcn, vce to bos)on a BF ticket and im having a tough time making it work. TA also does not suggest that I codeshare with Alitalia on my way home(cancellation of flights from venice to rome is frequent). BOS to BCN itinerary works well, but VCE to BOS isnt working.

She has offered me another choice(many really but only a couple lines I like). BA or Swiss Air. I am not partial to the airbus with is the aircraft Swiss uses. I flew on Delta a couple of times upfront on the Airbus and as a larger person(taller etc), I like CO better.

Has anyone flown both CO and Swiss to offer a comparison. Really, im interested in comfort. Id give up a gourmet meal and quality of service any day for flight comfort.
Thoughts?
M