FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers - [Master Thread]
Old Mar 3, 2008, 3:25 pm
sink

Programs: UA (1MM); SPG Plat
Just got back from a three night stay at Sheraton HK, Feb 29 through March 3. Checked in around 10:15PM due to United's delay. Was upgraded to DELUXE Harbor View on the 14th Fl (15th is the top of standard; 16 and 17 are the tower floors).

The room is nice, but tight, the bathroom is contemporary, glass and more glass; even the sink is glass. However, the hotel is currently undergoing exterior renovation (with rope(s) hanging outside the window).

I will return next weekend and this time, I did request a suite rather than the harbor view.

Oh, we were not offered the towers upgrade option as some posters had mentioned (at 1,500 SPG points). Had it been offerred, we would of taken it.

The standard lounge for Platinum guest on the 9th floor is a joke (9th floor is a smoking floor), so getting to the lounge (Room 915) will subject you to very unpleasant smell and odor.

The hor douves offered in the lounge were nasty (between 5PM to 8PM). It's one of the worst lounges in Asia. All I could say is WHY?

Last edited by sink; Mar 3, 2008 at 6:16 pm