FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Call / calls from AA Executive Office / EXP Liaison / Customer Care
Old Feb 1, 2008, 11:29 am
WingNaPrayer

Originally Posted by flyinghome
What should I expect them to say if I return their call?
You can expect that it is a courtesy call where they are going to tell you about upcoming plans and changes for some of the routes you fly with Eagle. Most likely to ask you to hang in there and wait for the changes to take place that will enhance your travel experience! Just don't expect any of their upcoming plans and changes to take place anytime before mid summer.

Do not hesitate to inform them of your safety concerns when you board planes that employ duct tape (if safety is one of your concerns) as that always seems to get their attention when their safety record is called into question.

Also, expect some customer service miles. Based on the "blister factor" involved in putting one's butt in those Eagle seats - upwards of 25K would be in order I imagine (depending on the number of flights you've taken with them the past year on Eagle) 200 per leg is the absolute least. Keep your fingers crossed on that one.