FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I have quit my job..I want to see the world! where shall I go?
Old Jan 17, 2008, 1:31 pm
DazedandConfused78

Thank you so so much for all your suggestions and help. I have a lot of research to do.

So far I was thinking of spending 6 months and visit as many places as possible in South america. I am doing a TEFL traing at the end of the month with will enable me to teach English anywhere in the world. I thought it might be nice to do this in Asia and again see as many places as possible. then I would like to go Southern Africa it would be a shame to miss it and the safaris, then Australia, New Zealand and Tazimania.

I plan on working where I can and I am in the middle of sorting out working visas. I know I am going to need to pop up my funds but I plan on keep cost down as much as possible and definetly dont mind roughing it.

Yeh I will write a blog it would be interesting to see where I end up. 1-2years is just a pie in the sky. If I can keep going then I will try and keep on travelling for as long as I can.