FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 9,999 bonus miles for 5-day Budget Rental
Old Jan 4, 2008, 2:03 pm
Mrp Alert

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Originally Posted by Evan!
Are you putting in a FastBreak number at Continental's portal? If so, try making the booking without it. If the FB number is tied to a special corporate rate then perhaps the BCD code is being "flushed" by Budget. I tried this after several experiences such as yours (3 tries, 2 cancellations). Not sure if this will help but it worked for me. On the third try I confirmed at budget.com and there was the BCD code. Good luck. Tell us if it is successful.

When I called Budget to have THEM put in my FB# they said, "wait, this is changing the rate slightly". For 10K I was fine with the few extra dollars of not using the corp discount that is tied to my FB#. I can live without the FB service for this kinda of promo.
Originally Posted by Matthewski
I didn't put in my fastbreak number because I dont remember mine (rarely use budget)
Add your FastBreak number to your Co.com traveler profile, but do not input it when you do your searches. It changes from the correct CO BCD to your personal BCD. When it is part of your traveler profile, it does not interfere with the rate quoted.